Want to make ginger elixir recipes? Make ginger smoothies? Make ginger juices? Make ginger mixed drinks? Make ginger foods?
We wanted to share with you some quick reference ginger elixir recipes for your use with our Immuneschein product. Please use this as a guide to kindle creativity and not a “prison to the flexibility” with the product.
In general, mix 1 oz. of ImmuneSchein to 6 oz. of other item or to taste preference, but remember to adjust to your taste and creativity:
- Hot Water + ImmuneSchein = Hot Lemon Drink
- Cold Water + ImmuneSchein = Lemonade
- Sparkling Water + ImmuneSchein = Ginger Ale
- Olive Oil + Spices + ImmuneSchein = Salad Dressing
- Wasabi + ImmuneSchein = Sushi Sauce
- Yogurt + ImmuneSchein = Lemon Ginger Yogurt
- ½ oz. Apple Cider Vinegar + 1 oz. ImmuneSchein + Sparkling Water = Palatable ACV Schein
- Also you can stir in Matcha tea powders, Spirulina powder, or other mixes directly into ImmuneSchein or any of the recipe mixes above
Mix Drinks to Taste Preference or Use as a Bitter:
- Dark Rum + Sparkling Water + ImmuneSchein = Dark and Stormy
- Gin + Tonic + ImmuneSchein = Gin & Tonic
- Vodka + Tonic + ImmuneSchein = Vodka & Tonic
- Gin + ImmuneSchein = Gin Spiced Shot/Drink
- Vodka + ImmuneSchein = Vodka Spiced Shot/Drink
- Bourbon + ImmuneSchein = Bourbon Spiced Shot/Drink
- Sparkling Wine/Champagne + ImmuneSchein = Spiced Wine/Champagne
- Also used in Moscow Mules, Cosmos, Hot Toddies, Etc.
Please send additional recipe ideas and experiences to Contact Us