When we started ImmuneSchein Ginger Elixirs, it was important for us to keep the product line flexible due to ImmuneSchein’s unique taste and ability to make almost anything taste great. We could have dictated the ginger elixir recipes, but it was important to allow our customers the same flexibility of use we experienced with this product. As the growth of ImmuneSchein has increased on the market, so have the ginger elixir recipe ideas from our customers, which reassures the thought that this product can be used almost in any way.
We would like to share some of our and customer’s favorite ginger elixir recipe ideas with ImmuneSchein below for you to use as a guide and to kindle some of your own creativity.
In general, mix 1 oz. of ImmuneSchein to 6 oz. of other item or to taste preference, but remember to adjust to your taste and creativity.
- Hot Water + ImmuneSchein = Hot Lemon Drink
- Cold Water + ImmuneSchein = Lemonade
- Sparkling Water + ImmuneSchein = Ginger Ale
- Olive Oil + Spices + ImmuneSchein = Salad Dressing
- Wasabi + ImmuneSchein = Sushi Sauce
- Yogurt + ImmuneSchein = Lemon Ginger Yogurt
- ½ oz. Apple Cider Vinegar + 1 oz. ImmuneSchein + Sparkling Water = Palatable ACV Schein
- Also you can stir in Matcha Tea Powders, Spirulina Powder or other mixes direct into ImmuneSchein or any of the recipe mixes above
Mix Drinks to Taste Preference or Use as a Bitter:
- Dark Rum + Sparkling Water + ImmuneSchein = Dark and Stormy
- Gin + Tonic + ImmuneSchein = Gin & Tonic
- Vodka + Tonic + ImmuneSchein = Vodka & Tonic
- Gin + ImmuneSchein = Gin Spiced Shot/Drink
- Vodka + ImmuneSchein = Vodka Spiced Shot/Drink
- Bourbon + ImmuneSchein = Bourbon Spiced Shot/Drink
- Sparkling Wine/Champagne + ImmuneSchein = Spiced Wine/Champagne
- Also used in Moscow Mules, Cosmos, Hot Toddies, Etc.